Senin, 16 Januari 2017

Griezmann: PSG None In My Plan

Antoine Griezmann States that moved to Paris Saint-Germain no in his plan and confirmed its commitment at Atletico Madrid.

Co-discoverer who found talents Griezmann i.e. Eric Olhts stated that the player recruiting plans PSG before him found a new contract at the Vicente Calderon until the year 2021.

Griezmann became one of the best players in Europe after moving from Real Sociedad to Atletico in 2014.

This season her already scored six goals in six matches in La Liga.


Griezmann: PSG None In My Plan


"Nobody know what happens in the future, but this time ROUND there are no in my plan," said Griezmann to French radio France 3.

"Maybe someday, but right now my team is Atletico Madrid. My focus is to provide the best here and my desire to win something important for the Club. "

"I know they (PSG) interested. The big clubs who appreciate something bigger. "

"But I told my agent that I don't want to know anything. My thoughts entirely is on the Euro. "
Barcelona faced with bad news after two players namely goalkeeper Jasper Cillessenand Sergi Roberto found injury to the international match.

Cillessen joined Barca early in the season to find a knee injury while undergoing training with the Netherlands national football team.

Examination on Monday (10/10) States that the 27-year-old player was found bruises on her right leg, engkel and predictable would be absent for up to three weeks in the future.


Griezmann: PSG None In My Plan


Cillessen recently play once to Barcelona when they suffered a defeat from Alaves (1-2) on September 10.

While Roberto who became key players coach Luis Enrique found this season injurythigh muscles in Spain national team game against Albania.

Barcelona will be without two players in a match against Deportivo La Coruna this weekend and at the time entertaining Manchester City Wednesday in the Champions League next week.
Arda Turan stated that there are clubs a China origin meminati itself on last season, but Barcelona refused the offer and insisted that the original players that Turkey is an important part of the team in the future.

This 29-year-old player joined Barcelona from Atletico Madrid in July 2015, but thenew playgrounds to Catalan in January because of sanctions the Club's transfer.

Many clubs are linked meminati Turan in order to get out of Barcelona, the name ofthe Club Beijing Guoan most been rumoured with the player.

"Last season, clubs from China offering 50 million euros to recruit me, but Barcelonarefused the offer," said Turan.

"Barcelona could not recruit me only for six months. I was in Barcelona to be part of the long term. "

Turan play neatly early 2016-17 season, scoring five goals in 10 joint appearance.
Small family football star Lionel Messi of Barcelona, is indeed compact. Especially Messi and his partner, Antonella Roccuzzo.


Griezmann: PSG None In My Plan


During the rest of the competition, Manchester United are a more spare time to his little family. Good to the beach or to the place of children's entertainment.

Dont just up there, later Manchester United are fond of mentatto his body. Well, Real Madrid got a tatto Crown in his left hand.

Eh, it turns any joined mentattonya Antonella in the left hand. This indicates both Yes indeed, of course, compact for all things. Including how to take care of two children, Thiaggo and Mateo.
Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane the coach said that he was quite happy to see Cristiano Ronaldo angry when replaced in the match against Las Palmas, where they werebeing held in the match drew 2-2.

Read also: auto like instagram

Portugal national team captain was frustrated when Madrid is still superior to 2-1 but her thus replaced by Lucas Vazquez.

According to the party, it is natural for a Ronaldo but their trip this season is still long. Zizou and Ronaldo still takes in a long time.

"Good when Ronaldo was disappointed when replaced," uajr Zizou.

"It showed that he was worried and wanted to bring something to the team. But that's not the problem. I explained to her, and it's already finished. "

"We're going to play 60 matches today. In my count, we have two years. For me, a player cannot play 65 matches in season at the same level. "


"I spoke to the players first, I explain it. I want them to have opinions. "