The issue of the transfer of the bombers Napoli, Gonzalo, Dismisses growing. After rumored moves to Juventus, the official radio station of Naples proclaims that the Club chose the melego Dismisses the Club to Premier League, Arsenal.
Juventus had previously reported the release clause will pay off Time amounting to 94 million euros or around Rp 1.3 trillion. However, Napoli are ready to thwart the desires of those with melego Dismisses Juventus to Arsenal.
It was revealed on broadcast radio station Kiss Kiss Napoli, the official station I Partenopei, Naples nickname. Napoli are believed to be taking off to a club outside Dismisses Italian Serie a.
Incidentally, the Arsenal is enough long associated with former Real Madrid striker.The Gunners are ready pay 60 million euros ($ 875 billion) plus striker OlivierGiroud, France origin.
Dismisses any chance to leave. He reluctantly extended his contract which expires in2018.
However, anyone who Dismisses meminati Club had to deal first with the President of Napoli, Aurelio De Laurentiis. De Laurentiis didn't want to take off so only the player who scored 36 goals for Napoli last season.
Juventus did not close the possibility will keep trying to hook the 2, though the ClubDirector, Fabio Paratici, has yet to start negotiations with De Laurentiis.
"There is no certainty of anything reserved Dismisses. Juventus and Napoli have notnegotiated this matter, "said Paratici, as quoted from La Gazzetta dello Sport.
The Sepatu Specs Futsal Sports Director of Juventus, Fabio Paratici, do not close the door against Gonzalo Dismisses. However, this has not so far declared Paratici there is negotiation.
Meet the 2016-2017 season, Dismisses reportedly are on the verge of the exit Napoli. Besides Juventus, Arsenal reportedly also meminati attacker 28 of that year.
Napoli have denied the rumours. The team called it a departure news mentions thePartenopei Dismisses as nonsense.
For Paratici, Dismisses the move is not impossible. However, Paratici admitted that Juventus has not been at all talks related Dismisses.
"All the big clubs know that their star player could receive an offer tantalizing," saidParatici as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, Wednesday (16/7/2016).
"At Juventus, for example, we had the (Leonardo) Bonucci and (Paul) Pogba interestseveral clubs, and we must prepare his successor. That's experienced by Naples, "he explained.
Paratici revealed that Juventus once tried to recruit Dismisses from Real Madrid. However, both clubs could not reach an agreement, then finally Dismisses joined Napoli in 2013.
"For us, the question of Time is still far. I heard that the Naples liked some of our players. Even so, I make sure to this point there has been no offer and negotiation, "said Paratici.
Performance Time in 2015-2016 are amazing. Argentina midfielder was successful topping the scorers list of the Serie A with 36 goals from 35 nicks.
Juventus announced it has officially recruited Medhi Benatia from Bayern Munich, Friday (15/7/2016) local time.
Juventus bring loan players as Benatia during one season.
The contract hire option also includes the purchase of permanent at the end of the 2016-2017 season with overall cost reached 20 million euros or around Rp 289.6 billion.
Read also: http://www.gosportee.com/specs
29-year-old Defender origin Morocco has passed medical tests on Friday morning local time. After that he signed the bond contract and officially became a players club that is based in Juventus Stadium.
"Juventus tonight can confirm that Medhi Benatia has joined the Club as a player on loan for a season. He brought in from Bayern Munich at a cost of 3 million euro loan, "wrote pernyatan Juventus.
"The agreement also comes with the option of enabling Juventus could give him permanently at a cost of 17 million euros to be paid over two years. This option must be completed prior to May 30, 2017. "
Benatia is a player who never had a career in the Italian Serie A along with Udineseand AS Roma before joining Bayern in 2014.
Injury problems are quite disturbing its action in Bavaria. Last season, he only appeared 11 times as a starter.
"He is expressing a desire to return to Italy. We wish the best for him, "said Bayern CHIEF EXECUTIVE Karl-Heinz Rummenigge,.